Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poppie and Braylen

Dad comes over and watches Braylen once a week....usually on Tuesday afternoons....or he might swap with Grant's mom for Thursday afternoons. Anywho, I came home yesterday from the office and this is what I found

They must have wore each other out! LOVE IT!!! Braylen is still the same....still standing on her own for about 20 seconds and still uses the walkers to walk......ate a hotdog for the first time on Sunday.....and she LOVED it......! I will be back soon with some other pictures!!!

2 comments:

Becka said...

First, I LOVE THIS!!!! Cute outfit too. Bray looks soooo big! This picture is wedding slide show material!
Second, why are you letting her a hotdog?????
Counting down the days until BEACH and little babies playing together!

The Lichtenberg's said...

I love it, that is such a cute picture and I'm sure your Dad loves it too!