Monday, May 17, 2010

And the NEWEST ADDITION is.......

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........


A PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!

We are so excited to have another little girl! I would have taken a baby Boy in a heart beat but I have always wanted to have SISTERS and only HOPE/PRAY they share the bonds that Elisabeth, Hannah, and I share!

We are also excited because this baby will be right in sync with all of Braylen's old clothes....the seasons worked out just perfect and I can keep the nursery the same and prepare for Braylen's big girl room....which I am THRILLED about....seriously....can't wait to start putting it together! I would much rather be decorating ONE room rather than TWO.....so YAY for TWO GIRLS!

Braylen will be an EXCELLENT BIG sister to her Baby sister.....! I watch her on a daily basis feed her babies, change their diapers, drive them around in her car, stroll them, sing to them, burp them....you name it....she is VERY observant!

Now....off to figure out what to name this baby girl! We HOPE to have a name soon or before she comes unlike we did with BRAYLEN! :)

2 comments:

Becka said...

Words cannot express how excited I am for you guys!!!! :) Yay!

The Lichtenberg's said...

Awe....YEAH!!! How exciting! I think two girls is going to be wonderful and sisters always share that special bond! Congrats!