Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween Ya'll



I bet you haven't seen a Raggedy Ann as cute as this one! Braylen was ADORABLE and LOVED her costume.....! This Halloween we had our friends over again to all go trick or treating together. Our friend Tara was the only adult that dressed up with the kids...what a great sport!


Carsen didnt have a costume to "sport" but she was there dressed in her (not so girl) Halloween clothes.


Grammy and Poppy came to hang out that night also.



Some of the crew on the Hay ride ready to set out and get some candy!!!



Since Elisabeth doesnt blog, I had to share the cutest doggy ever on Halloween! Check out Bodie, is he just not Adorable....love my nephew and miss him terribly!





Next update will be on our growing Carsen...

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hello Braylen's mommy. My name is also Braylen. I am 4. We googled my name tonight and found your blog. It is nice to have another Braylen! We love Raggedy Ann. I was a giraffe for Halloween. This is my picture on my mommy's blog. http://carolynslostsanity.blogspot.com/2010/10/there-was-parade-today.html

Nice to meet you!