Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogging HELP...

Hey Friends,

As much as I would love for this post to be about my TWO precious girls.....it isn't....I need help and thought I would resort to the people who know best!

Okay, on my blogging page, I can click on other friends blogs and check out what they have to say...! Well lately, everytime I click on most of my friends blogs.....a sign comes up and shuts down the friends blog website.....urgh!!! I mean it doesn't even give me time to read it....I have to click the tab (it states something about aborting that page) and then when i click it, that page shuts down!

My biggest thought would be that my anti-virus is blocking them but I am so computer illiterate that I don't know what to do, and that might not exactly be the problem. I also could ask my husband to help but he is in the same boat as I am.....really don't kow how to manuever through the pop up blocks....etc.!

If you all could be so kind and offer some feedback, suggstions, or come over and fix it for me :) I would forever be grateful! I am missing my blog check ups and am feeling very behind these days!

Oh and back to the girls....i will post soon about them and also post about my NEW PRECIOUS NEPHEW LINCOLN!!

1 comment:

The Lichtenberg's said...

Hey...try selecting "Tools" at the top of the page > PopUp Blockers > Turn off PopUp Blockers

Can't wait for the update on the Girls, Lincoln and Big Bro Bodie!