Thursday, August 11, 2011

I was first....

Time has gotten away from me, so I apologize for not keeping everyone updated. But I had to share something that is very special and is MUSIC to my ears. Carsen is saying "MAMA!" It is absolutely the sweetest thing in the world and she definitely is saying it with meaning....she calls me and looks at me or pats me on the leg when she is saying it......talk about MELT YOUR HEART. I had to share this....even though....I have so much other stuff to catch you all up on. I will find time another day to do that, but for now, I was FIRST....she said "MAMA" first! YAY :)


***Side note: she has said other babbling words...and sometimes dada but she has never referred to him as dada or the other babbling noises that she makes....it is all unclear but the MAMA....everything is PERFECTLY clear! :)


1 comment:

The Lichtenberg's said...

YAY! That is sooo sweet that she said Mama first and I love that she pats your leg when she says it...lol!