Monday, September 19, 2011

First day of preschool...

Preschool is in full swing! Braylen is going to First Baptist on M,W, & Th from 9-1. The first day she was timid....as anyone would be....but the second day she was excited to get to her classroom. Love that she is loving going to school. She is lucky to have her 3 other good girlfriends in her class....Georgia, Bella, and Tatem! On the second day of school....after I had picked her up....I asked Braylen what she learned and it was the blessing 'God our Father, repeat, Once again, repeat, Thank you for our blessings, repeat, Amen, repeat! She sang it straight to me...and I was so happy that she knew it and I knew exactly what she was singing. Isn't she so cute in the pictures below....she LOVES her packback (as she says.)




And this little booger is a mess! We are loving out time together while Braylen is at school but it is definitely not a break! She wants to play more with me since she is by herself then if I had Braylen here.....! Carsen's personality is totally starting to shine....she grunts when she wants something and definitely is persistent. She is so adorable and is very good with Braylen! She is almost 1 years old....where did the time go!?!?


Being goofy together!!! Whatever my big sis does, I want to do too!


Seriously caught this picture one afternoon. She must of come out of her room from her nap (but apparently wasn't done napping....lol)

No comments: