Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pictures I have forgotten to share...


This was last spring....I think right after Easter!


This picture explains their relationship. The way things are going now, they should be the best of friends.

I love this! Carsen has changed so much, Braylen still looks the same.

This was cute but Braylen was having a hard time pulling it because the grass was so thick.




Carsen's first birthday pics. She was loving the icing.



Had to get a cute picture of her ruffle bloomer....too bad you can see some of the diaper....!


She is such a busy body, that I am surprised that we were able to capture any of these.


Are you guys for real....you put me in a picnic basket....lol


She is such a sweet girl but is very needy. Wants to be held ALL the time.


Hope you enjoyed the pics. Sorry, I forgot to post them on here.

No comments: