Monday, December 1, 2008

Blink of the Eye















Braylen is always changing....it seems as if everytime I blink....she is doing something new....it is absolutely amazing.

Braylen has been a busy girl by spending lots of time with her family and friends. The week before Thanksgiving, Braylen and I had the opportunity to go to my dad's classroom and celebrate Thanksgiving with them. He loved having Braylen around and showing her off.

Braylen had her first Thanksgiving and it was a success. She really enjoyed traveling around to visit all of her family. For dessert at my mom's house...I was eating M & M's, of course, and she couldn't take her eyes off of them....it was hysterical. She got to play with Uncle Adam and her Uncle D and Aunt Jo came over to see her and Uncle D put Braylen to sleep.

Braylen has been more alert than ever and loves playing on her play gym, she is putting the toys in her hands and in her mouth....and she also loves to kick the rattle that hangs from the play gym. Braylen has also been doing lots of tummy time...and she loves to do it NAKED. She also loves her fingers.....we keep trying to work with her on her passy but she just likes her fingers better.

My last blog I bragged about Braylen giving her mom 5-6 hours of sleep...well...Grant and I are starting to see a pattern. She has been eating in the 6:30ish to 7:00 hour and then she stays awake for a little bit and then falls alseep...however...if we try to put her in her bed when she falls asleep...she wakes up immediately...so we either hold her or put her in her swing. THen I feed her in the 9:30ish -10:00 hour and then we put her to bed. Braylen doesn't wake up again until the 3:30ish-4:00 time frame....I feed her and then put her back down till the 7:00am hour. This has been a trend the last week and a half....and we are loving it...why...b/c it is somewhat of a schedule that she put herself on....it is awesome and yes....I am LOVING the extra hours of sleep.

3 comments:

Becka said...

Another great post! I love her many changes. You are such a good mommy!

Ella Marie said...

She has grown so much!! Wow!! Too cute. They grow fast so enjoy!! Hope all is well

audrey habeck said...

i can't believe how big she is!! wow! you look great too by the way. surprise surprise!