Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Braylen got into PLAYSCHOOL...YAY!!
















I forgot to mention last week when I was updating the blog that I registered Braylen for Playschool and she got in...yay! She will be attending the Mothers Morning Out Program at the Cumming First United Methodist Church here in Cumming. Mrs. Hope is going to be her teacher....we have heard wonderful things about her. Braylen will be attending on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-1:00. This will be great time for me to get meetings and work done. She will start this schedule in the Summer with Grant's mom....I think....it might be a little different but that is what we are planning on. She also is still LOVING her Bumbo seat and everywhere I go she turns her head and follows me...so I had to grab some shots of how far she will actually turn her head....hahahahah! Next week she turns 5 months so I am exicted to blog then....oh and SHE HAS FINALLY ROLLED FROM HER BACK TO HER STOMACH!!!! She did this this past weekened while I was out of town....wahhhh! However, I managed to see her do it this morning also....and the best part is, she fell right back to sleep....thank goodness. This picture of Braylen makes me giggle...the hair piece is hilarious and she didn't understand why I was laughing so hard....i just haven't seen something like this on Braylen's head so it was hysterical in my mind. ENJOY!!!





5 comments:

Becka said...

What a happy girl!!! Love the playschool idea!

Ella Marie said...

Soooo cute!! I her hair bow/flower. I just love her pictures. I am planning on sending Ella to a mother's morning out program here too. Its at a great church and I have heard great things about it. I can't enroll her until March so I hope I can get her in, limited spots..... I agree with you it will be great for them and for us!! Mommy time

The Cooks said...

I LOVE the pics of her on the giraffe! That is GREAT that she can hold herself up like that...very good development! I CANNOT wait... she's going to be running around with the rest of the kiddos this summer! So exciting!!! She's too cute!

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

Love the update! So glad about the MMO program. I told you I'm sending Colin to one as well this fall. The hair piece is great! She looks like a flapper! Love it!

audrey habeck said...

she's so stinkin cute!!!!!