Monday, May 11, 2009

Lots of updates!

So this update will mostly be pictures...since I haven't posted in a while! When Braylen was 6 1/2 months we got several photos taken of her from my good friend Audrey who is a photographer...she does such a great job and loves children. If you are ever in need of photos....please consider using Audrey.....she does excellent work!If you are interested in seeing more, let me know and I will direct you to her website and give you the password! So on another note....Braylen is EVERYWHERE....she is a TRUE crawler and is PULLING UP on everything.....EVERYTHING! She has 7 teeth and I have just seen the signs of the 8th tooth coming in on the bottom. She loves to be outside and people watch or really babble to anyone.....so I guess she has gotten her talking skills from me.....I hope that is a good thing!Mother's Day was a special day for us because Braylen got dedicated at First Redeemer. The minister that is over the Family Ministries is also the minister who married Grant and I. He is thrilled to have us apart of the church and be apart of our families lives. He is also very excited to see the plans God has for Braylen and us as a family! I only have a picture of Braylen and I but the dedication is on video...so when I get that I will post it! More to come on the church and what plans he has for us....that will be in another blog!
Braylen is almost 8mths and growing so very fast that it is hard to believe! She has changed so much this month that I am having a hard time keeping up! I will be back with her 8 month post.

5 comments:

startsinmynose said...

OMG! the pics are gorgeous!! she is precious!

The Cooks said...

Hey! I LOVE the pictures! Definitely send me the link to them... I want to check them out! I want to use her for pics the next time around!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Thought you would love to know Bray looks like Hannah in those b&w pics..so she does have a little Bodie in her:)
Nikki

The Lichtenberg's said...

These pictures are sooo good! She's such a cutie, and look at that blonde hair!

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah! Love them!