Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm an AUNT to Bodie Wagner Heick


This was such a wonderful moment for me....first I have never been an Aunt before and second because I got to helpy deliver my favorite nephew Bodie.....I love him so much! He came into this world at 6:21pm on April 29th 2009. He weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He has a head full of RED hair.....he is a TRUE Bodie...ha! Elisabeth and Adam are doing wonderful and Elisabeth did such a great job during delivery...I was one proud sister! I look forward to all the many memories to come with our kiddos....! More pictures to come!!!

3 comments:

Becka said...

That is soooo cool! Being an aunt if truly fantastic!!!! Congrats!

startsinmynose said...

awww...YAY! i LOVE the name! nicole told me last night when she called me and i was sooo excited! congrats!

The Lichtenberg's said...

Oh Wow, that's so exciting! I love the name and he is such a cutie! Braylen is going to love playing with her cousin! Tell the new parents we said Congrats!!!