Monday, March 29, 2010

The Cat is out!!!

Official announcement, Grant and I are expecting baby #2! Yep, 13 weeks and 3 days today! My due date is potentially Oct. 2nd! We are very excited and the sickness is slowly going away...thank goodness!

I had my 12 week doc's appt yesterday and did all the testing for downsymdrome etc. Per measurements...everything looks normal! Not sure what the blood work will say! The heart beat was 144 and they said I looked good. I have gained 4lbs since my last visit and so that will total to be 8lbs in all thus far.....oh my goodness....am I ready to grow again....lol!


I did find out though that my mid-wife who delivered me is moving in May! I am actually VERY sad about it because she helped bring Braylen in this world and I was REALLY looking forward to her doing the same with this one...however...that won't be the case! I get to see her one last time at my 16 week visit....so I am excited and will bring her something special to say we appreciate her being apart of our lives!

So that is it for now, however, below are some post that I drafted during the very beginning if you are intrested in catching up with where we started! Enjoy! (oh, and how I posted them...it went directly to the date that I posted....so it goes back to Feb. 9th or something like that....I thought it would have been in order by just posting them right now....apparently not...sorry!)

4 comments:

Becka said...

Congrats!!!!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news and I hope everything goes well!

Ella Marie said...

YEA!!! So excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah....Congratulations again!!! Can't wait to see you in a few days! Love ya!