Thursday, March 25, 2010

OUCH!


So here is a picture of Braylen's FIRST BIG boo boo! We were playing outside all afternoon and the little busy body just got caught up on the deck steps and tumbled down to the concrete padding! Yes, she cried.....but we didn't realize the boo boo until 5 minutes later when she was playing around again and I was like....WAIT...Braylen, come here....WHAT IS ON YOUR HEAD? OUCH!!! It hurts us more to look at it but I really don't think she knows it is there...ha!



We also had a fun visitor this past weekend. UNCLE (HOWIE) Derek! He was so good with Braylen and I really think they enjoyed their time together! While Braylen and Derek played....Grant and I were able to eat dinner without interuption....it was so nice! She wanted to be whereve Uncle Howie was!



And one last fun happening.....I was upstairs working and doing stuff in her room while Braylen was downstairs playing! Sure enough when I came downstairs she had taken her diaper off and was running around with a BARE BOOTIE! I was like Braylen...."where's your diaper?" "did Addie get it?" I looked everywhere and still couldn't find it finally I went to the kitchen trash and low and behold the wet diaper was in there. It cracked me up because she must of wanted to change her diaper but didn't come and get me so she decided to be a BIG GIRL and do it herself. Introducing the POTTY in the next couple of weeks! She is already interested so I look forward to seeing how she reacts to it.

No comments: