Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bye Bye Braylen

So my trip to Vegas was a blast but YES, I missed Braylen terribly! I knew though that she was in excellent hands but I just missed her. I am with her everyday so not having her around made me sad at times. My wonderful family and husband did send me photos of her through my phone and I was showing everybody...I was one proud Mama! Those pictures that were sent definitely got me through my day and made me very happy! On the Friday that I was gone, Braylen spent the day with "Poppie" (my dad)...we call it Bodie Daycare and they had a blast...singing and playing and just being goofy. Grant told me he went to pick her up and she was naked, (view the photo above....!) Dad said that him and Braylen played in the sink and with the sprayer....needless to say her clothes were soaked and there wasn't a clean pair around...oh well...fun, fun! That Saturday, she got to go visit with her Great-Grandmother...Grant said that meant alot to all of them that Braylen was able to spend time and get some photos with Grandmother. So I guess Braylen had a fun packed weekend and got to visit with lots of people....but when it all comes down to it, Grant still never had Braylen all day long and night by himself....sucker!!!!!

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

OH MY GOSH... that has to be the cutest picture ever! How can that not make you laugh & brighten your day! What a cutie! I can't wait til she's up & running around with the other kids to watch her little personality grow! What a little blessing!

Julie said...

Somehow, even the greatest of Dads seem to have it so easy sometimes! :-)
I'm planning on going on a girls retreat this month and it will be the FIRST time Nate has had the girls all day and night... (in 3 years!) :-) somehow I don't think he'll have a hard time (he's good, but more than that..) the girls LOVE being with Daddy, so I'm sure they will be perfect little angels! LOL :-)