Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Braylen's 1 year pics

Our normal photographer was on a leave of absence due to her just giving birth to baby boy Asher.....so we were referred to a lady who was coming to take Baby Asher's photos from out of state. After looking over her info, which is amazing, Grant and I both decided that we just couldn't afford it so we decided to pass. After several weeks passed by, the photographer ended up contacting me because she was in need of a toddler/baby to do a session for her while she trained up in coming photographers. I had to jump on it because I knew how wonderful her work really was and she wasnt' going to charge me a sitting fee or a minimum order...! So I arranged for my mother in law to take her down to Buckhead for her photo shoot since Grant and I had already planned on being in Athens that day for the fist UGA home game....Go Dawgs! Anyways, it wasn't a full shoot but they managed to get just a few that were okay. Keep in mind this shoot was dead smack in the middle of Braylen's nap time so she wasn't 100% but all in all some of them turned out! Oh and SUPER GREAT NEWS....we definitely have a FULL TIME WALKER...she is EVERYWHERE! I will post videos of that next!







3 comments:

Becka said...

She is sooooo big! What a little lady! Love those faces and love the red bow! Great shots for naptime and no mommy and daddy. What a great opportunity with that photographer. I was admiring her work of baby Asher last week.

The Lichtenberg's said...

These are great! I can't believe how well Braylen did with out you guys and with a new photographer! She looks adorable!

Randi Rasar said...

BEAUTIFUL little face....and outfits. I bet Mrs. Schmeelk had a great time! :)