Friday, September 11, 2009

Overwhelmed

Braylen's party was a SUCCESS....I was so excited how it all turned out and Braylen had so much fun with all her friends. I will share all the pics and details in a later post. But first, one of HER favorite, I mean, OUR favorite gifts that she received is her FOWARD facing Carseat...wahoo! Grammie and Poppie (my parents) gave that to her along with some fun clothes and books! This picture completely explains how she was feeling about it...overwhelemed...confused.....scared......! She just stares at me and watches everything I do. I think she has adjusted to it now but at first I am not sure what she was thinking....I think she was like "whoa, this is a whole new world!" We are excited about her getting to see the world facing forward now and I think she is getting excited about it too...especially not being mushed in her other carseat.....her feet were touching the seat.....it was definitely time!





The pictures below was Braylen's first day at PLAYSCHOOL! She was so cute with her bookbag and all....I just wish it would stay on her shoulders so I could get a picture! I think she likes playschool and having the teachers love on her. She loves to sit in laps so I am assuming she has already got the teachers doing that for her. I have had good reports on her except she crys every time they vaccum after lunch....I think that is so weird because I don't vaccum....so I guess just a new noise that scares her.

It just seems like in the last two weeks Braylen has transitioned into a Toddler. Her hair is longer and she just looks like a toddler and not a baby anymore. I just am completely amazed! Her REAL birthday day is this coming up Saturday....wahoo! I will post her party on that day! This past week her new thing is walking back and forth...about 8-10 steps and then she falls down. She is so funny....she gets so excited when she is doing it and then that is why she collapses. The walking phase is almost here....it has to be. I feel that her balance has completely changed! I will keep you all posted on that though. I do have videos but will post them later!

3 comments:

The Lichtenberg's said...

She looks so cute in her new carseat :) I agree...she does look more like a toddler in these pictures! Amazing!

The Cooks said...

Oh my gosh that carseat picture is so cute! And the one of her below sitting in the cookie sheet drawer! She really has changed so much in the last month or so! She's precious!!!

Becka said...

How did I miss this one too?!?! Weird! As I was looking at the pictures, I was thinking how mich bigger she looks...specigicallyher hair...and then you wrote about it.

I love this new stage!!!

LOVE her little face in the first carseat one. How much does she weigh? We have yet to turn Rea around.