Monday, February 15, 2010

baby mullett is gone.....




I have debated on getting Braylen's hair cut since this past summer....yes....I know that was a while ago. But I just kept putting it off...obviously and then I put it on my calender....Braylen hair cut this weekend.....so we did it. It was a last minute thought....because part of me kept on telling myself...no rush....but then we had some time to spare on Saturday so we just did it.




Braylen was an EXCELLENT sport.....! She sat in my lap and Grant just entertained her from the sides.....! I definitely believe it takes two people at a young age. So the lady just did her water squirts here and there and then took off the mullett in the back...trimmed it up to where it was all even. And then she gave her some bangs that swooped to the side (and they already did) but they needed a REALLY good trim. And then before you know it we were done. So we got theVERY first haircut at ALMOST a year and a half.
Oh....and I forgoot to mention that I LEFT my CAMERA at home....who does that on such a BIG moment...ha! Fortunately we have those cell phones with cameras.....! So sorry if the pics are fuzzy but at least we captured something!

3 comments:

The Lichtenberg's said...

She looks adorable! I can't believe that she just had her first hair cut. We had Haley at the hair salon at 5 months!

Becka said...

Big moment for such a big girl!

Ella Marie said...

So cute!! She is so darn cute! can I squeeze her!?!?! I haven't really cute Ella's either. She needs a clean trim in the back but I am putting it off! Can you believe how fast these baby girls are growing?!?! Ella will be 2 sat, so sad......... Not ready for #2 yet though. Maybe next yr.Hope all is well with you guys