Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starting the Journey...???

Yep! That's right we are starting the JOURNEY with BABY #2......wahooo! Here is the low down...! Today is Tuesday (feb. 9th) and I took a test last Friday and it came out positive......very excited but still all those rushing nerves...hit me like a ton of bricks. I had mentioned to Grant the week before that I was late with Aunt P. and he didn't think anything of it b/c I have been late before so it made me not think anything really. Until last Wednesday, I was about to leave to teach my Body Attack class and I had the sudden THROW UP feeling.....I was like...HMMMM....am I still hungry or could it be...? So I grabbed a SPRITE (and those who know me, know I don't drink anything carbinated...only water or wine....or some fun drinks...ha) and took a few sips and then felt fine....so I ignored the thought. Then Friday...it was now 6 weeks of being late....I thought...just do it (take the test) and I did and the POSITVE lines came up faster than I could even get up and wipe and button my pants...no lie!



So I called the docs office yesterday to schedule the 8 week appt. and they are booked out till March 2nd (almost 10 weeks.) So I have to wait almos 10 weeks to find out if this PEANUT has a heart beat and is doing good. Oh and not to mention not saying anything to my friends and family. I know that is awful but MISACARRIAGES are just WAY too common these days and I want to know for sure if this baby is breathing before I share our WONDERFUL news and get excited. I know there are people in this world who can't keep it in but I would rather not say anything and spare our feelings if something happend. However....on a POSTIVE note (i like POSTIVES...ha) we ONLY HOPE for good things with this baby and look forward to sharing the GREAT news but for now it is on the HUSH, HUSH!



Speaking of HUSH, HUSH, Grant and my mom are the only people who know. Grant is for the obvious and my mom ....is because we were talking about Aunt P. and it just kind of came out that I thought I was PREGO and she was like....NO....too early.....and so I agreed but then sure enough I took the test and I was....so I had to finish the full story and let her know.



And about the timing issue. This should be an early October baby.....interesting. Braylen and the babe will be 2 years apart. I always thought I wanted a baby in the Spring but I guess GOD had different plans for us......! NOTE: we were not trying....like really trying.....! But it happens and we are OKAY and EXCITED about it. We were more hoping to start trying end of summer but I guess our plans got changed. NO biggie though because I might end up with my Spring Baby one day....so I say! Grant thinks we should get through baby #2 before we dicuss baby #3...I guess I agree!



So this is my update and I will post it in about 6 weeks but I wanted to start sharing our journey with you all and not forget what it felt like in the beginning! So until March.....?

No comments: