Monday, February 15, 2010

Not feeling so hot...

So I am on my 7th week and I just started feeling all the nausousness that comes along with the first trimester. It is funny how things happen during your pregnancy and giving birth and raising a child that you SO EASILY forget about this SICK/THROW UP feeling (sorry to those that don't like to hear about this.) However....since last Friday my mouth has been watering...my stomach queasy, the feeling that justs sits in your throat, and my taste buds acting crazy. I am not neccessarily hungry, I am just trying to figure out how to get this feeling to go away. So lot's of Saltines and some sips of Gingerale.....ewww! I felt like this with Braylen......and now that I am feeling like this again....it is all coming back to me. I remember....I couldn't chew gum....always wanted to gag. I couldn't eat my favorite chicken salad...the smell was AWFUL and there were several other things. As far as this go around.....Tomato Bisque makes me want to vomit....and or anything I ate that day that I got full on. I am just wanting carbs....for some odd reason...I think it is making me feel better...not really....but a good thought...ha!



So I just wanted to share with you that the nausousness is BACK......geez! But with that being said....I am going to make AN EARLY and out of the ordinary prediction that I am going to have a GIRL....reason being....is my sickness is the same....so why not assume same gender!

No comments: