Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TEETH

Carsen got her first TWO teeth two weeks ago which was right when she turned 5mths! They came in together and are SUPER SHARP....trust me...wink, wink!! I was definitely curious if she would get her teeth in early because Braylen did. I am thankful her teeth came in though because this last month...nights have been rough....well not rough, just she is waking up and so I am putting her back down and now I actually just started feeding her around 4:00 in the morning to sooth her! I honestly don't care that I am getting up to do it...., I would much rather go sit up in her room for 10 mins then listen to her for 10 mins...lol! Things are about to change though.....~! I am going to start rice cereal this week...so 5 1/2 mths into it....and with teeth...I think she is ready! I will take some pics and keep you posted on how it goes! Hopefully with feeling up her belly at night with rice cereal and milk....she might get back to sleeping from 8:00pm to 7:30am or so....we will see! Wish us luck!

No comments: