Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Carsen 6 months



Carsen went to the doctor this morning and she weighed 15.75lbs and was 24.5 inches long! She is in the 36% on the growth chart but if you looked at her you would never believe it.....this girl is FILLED with ROLLS! :)

Here are some pictures of her during her 6mth photo shoot! I will have to say I am pleased with these photos based on the situation! Of course, I would schedule the shoot during her morning nap or if she wasn't napping she would be eating......it just wasn't a great shoot! Carsen was FUSSY the WHOLE time so fortunately we were able to grab a few good ones! And that is all that matters to me....as long as I am capturing each stage of her growth...since it happens so fast in such a short period of time....then I am one happy mommy! Enjoy!



This one below is my FAVORITE!




Crazy how her eyes and the back ground match perfectly!!



MEET rolly polly! :)


1 comment:

The Lichtenberg's said...

She is so precious!! I love the one of her in the big cup!