Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where to begin...




Not sure where to begin but I will just type what I can remember, so much has changed this past month! Well Carsen in now 6 mths as of last Thursday...really 6 mths.....goodness where did the time go! The 6 mth stage is SO MUCH FUN! She is giggling, cooing, trying to talk, sitting up, and completely knows and watches where you go. I am still strictly nursing her 4 times a day and started her on rice cereal at about 5.5mth. Last week, I started doing the rice cereal or oatmel banana twice a day.....one in morning, one in evening! And this past Sunday, I started her with her first veggie (green beans.) I was thinking she was going to gag, just like she did with the cereals but surprisingly, she LIKED it! Today, i will try another veggie....haven't decided which one that will be! She doesn't eat her cereal really good in the morning but I think that is because she is full from her milk but I am sure that will change! We are just in the beginning stages of eating baby food! Her schedule is as follows: She wakes around 5 or 6 and I nurse her....if in 5 o'clock hour, I put her back down...if 6 o'clock hour....I keep her up! She then plays and then she eats her cereal around 7:30-8:00. Then play some more and then she naps between 10 and 11. Then she nurses again around 11:30-12:00 and then takes her afternoon nap around 1:30-2:00. She then wakes around 4:30 or 5:00, nurses and then eats dinner and then bedtime is 8:00 with a nursing! She is doing great these days! We had a hard 4th month....not sure why but things are definitely on the UP! She is sitting up fairly good and she LOVES her FEET! If she could just eat her feet I bet she would be satisfied...lol! Tomorrow is her 6mth check up.....we look forward to those stats!


No comments: